It 的用法及系动词转练 50 题1. The boy became fatter and fatter each day and ____ made his parents sad. A. which B. what C. he D. it 2. Someone is ringing the doorbell. Go and see ____. A. who is he B. who he is C. who is it D. who it is 3. In fact, ____ is a hard job for the police to keep order in an important football match. A. this B. that C. there D. it 4. Tom's mother kept telling him that he should work harder, but ____ didn't help. A. he B. which C. she D. it 5. Does ____ matter whether he can finish the job on time? A. this B. that C. he D. it 6. ____ used to be thought that the earth was square. A. He B. What C. It D. That 7. I took ____ for granted that he would believe in us. A. that B. the thing C. it D. this 8. He lived in poverty, and he couldn't help ____. A. so B. such C. it D. that 9. We had to be patient because it ____ some time ____ we got the full results. A. has been; since B. had been; until C. was; after D. would be; before 10. ____ four years since I joined the army. A. There was B. There is C. It was D. It is 11. -- Have you ever seen a whale alive? -- Yes, I've seen ____. A. that B. it C. such D. one
12. ____ being March 12th, they planted trees on the hill. A. That B. It is C. It D. This 13. -- Was that the new comer who walked by? -- ____. A. It must be that B. It must have been C. He must be D. This must have been 14. Our classroom is very clean. Do you know who ____ cleaned it? A. was it that B. it was that C. was it who D. he was 15. It's the third time ____ arrived late this month. A. that you B. when you C. that you've D. when you've 16. He said, " a long way to school. ____ a long way to go yet before we arrived." A. It is; There is B. There is; It is C. It is; It is D. There is; There is 17. ____ for the free tickets, I would not have gone to the films so often. A. If it is not B. Where it not C. Had it not been D. If they were not 18. She finds ____ boring ____ at home. A. it; staying B. that; being stayed C. this; to stay D. it; stayed 19. -- Few children are as bright as he is, and also, he works very hard. -- It's no ____ that he always gets the first place in any examination. A. question B. doubt C. problem D. wonder 20. Now then, children. It's high time you and dressed. A. washed B. should wash C. were washed D. are washed 21. -- Why did he let you repeat his instruction time and time again? -- ____.that I remember what was . after he went out. A. To see to it ; to be done B. Making sure; to be done C. To make sure; to do D. Seeing to; done
22. ____ the people have become the master of their own country. ____ science can really serve the people. A. It is only then; that B. It was that; when C. It is only when; that D. It was when; then 23. ____ is no difference between A and B. A. There B. Where C. It D. What 24. How long ____ to finish your composition? A. will it take you B. will take you C. you will take it D. you will take 25. ____is just like him to want to do something different from everybody else. A. It B. There C. He D. Who 26. That young Swedish ____ quite still, except that his lips moved slightly. A. kept B. grew C. got D. stood 27. In late autumn leaves ____ brown. A. get B. turn C. stand D. come 28. Little Jim's speech sounds ____. A. friendly B. wonderfully C. pleasantly D. nicely 29. The poor boy ____ blind at the age of three. A. turned B. went C. became D. looked 30. As a child, Franc ____ A. was alive B. grew patience C. ran wild D. came true 31. In spring, all the flowers in the garden ____ sweet. A. become B. taste C. smell D. sound 32. She ____ like her mother in character. A. feels B. seems C. looks D. is 33. It ____ another fine day tomorrow. A. seems B. appears C. promises D. looks
34. His father ____ that older than he really is. A. grows B. appears C. tums D. becomes 35. His girlfriend ____.a singer. A. has turned B. grew C. has become D. turned 36. Obviously, the old soldier's knowledge of English very weak. A. seems B. rised C. remained D. looked 37. His mother ____ teacher. A. became B. has turned C. came D. proved 38. It sounds ____ the singing of rails. A. as B. in C. like D. as if 39. Her temperature ____ to be all right. A. seems B. sounds C. appears D. looks 40. His wish to become a driver has ____ true. A. realized B. come C. grown D. turned 41. His plan ____ to be a perfect one. A. proved B. was proved C. is proving D. proving 42. When her mother came home yesterday, it was ____ dark. A. running B. coming C. getting D. going 43. These apples taste ____. A. to be good B. good C. to he well D.well 44. -- How about the cloth you bought yesterday? -- That's very beautiful. It ____ so soft. A. felt B. feels C. is feeling D. fall 45. When his brother telephoned him last night, he ____ asleep. A. kept B. got C. fall D. fell
46. He looks ____ he hadn't had a good meal for a month. A. that B. as if C. when D. so far 47. It ____ that he was late for the train. A. looks B. turns C. gets D. seems 48. What does your brother look ____? A. as B. on C. after D. like 49. She ____ red with anger as soon as she heard the news. A. went B. stayed C. became D. remained 50. What a lovely day! I hope it ____ fine. A. stayed B. will stay C. will get D. turn 1.D 2.D 3.D 4.D 5.D 6.C 7.C 8.C 9.D 10.D 11.D 12.C 13.B 14.B 15.C 16.A 17.C 18.A 19.D 20.C 21.A 22.C 23.A 24.A 25.A 26.D 27.B 28.A 29.B 30.C 31.C 32.D 33.C 34.B 35.C 36.C 37.B 38.C 39.A 40.B 41.A 42.C 43.B 44.B 45.D 46.B 47.D 48.D 49.A 50.BIt 用法练习一 1. It ___ for this reason ___ her uncle moved out of New York. A. is ... which B. was ... why C. was ... that D. were ... How 2. It was ___ he said at the meeting __ disappointed me. A. what.., that B. that.., that C. what.., what D. that.., what 3. ---Wasn’t it Dr. Li who spoke to you just now? --- ______ . A. I didn't know he was B. Yes, he did C. No, he didn't D. Yes, it was 4. Was it during the Second World War____ he died? A. this B. then C. that D. while 5. I don’t think _____ possible to master a foreign language without much memory work. A. this B. it C. that D. its 6. Does ____ matter if he can't finish the job on time?
A. it B. this C. that D. he 7. Tom’s mother kept telling him that he should work harder, but __didn’t help. A. he B. which C. she D. it 8. Was ___ in 1998 ___ your teacher graduated from university? A. that.., that B. it... which C. it... that D. it... when 9. He felt ___ duty to work for human rights and progress. A. it his B. his C. that is a D. that is his 10. ___ is no good ___ without doing anything. A. This... talking B. It... to speak C. That... to say D. It... talking 11. All the children except my partner ___ late because of traffic jam. A. is B. are C. was D. has been 12. Your new clothes fit you, but mine ___ me. A. don’t fit B. doesn’t fit C. don’t fit for D. aren’t fit It 用法练习二 1. It was this village ___ I was brought up. A. where B. that C. on which D. which 2. It was in this village ___ I was bought up. A. where B. that C. on which D. which 3. Can it be in the drawer ___ you put your passport? A. where B. in which C. there D. that 4. It was July 1, 1997 ___ saw the return of Hong Kong to the motherland. A. that B. when C. which D. in which 5. It is two years __ I joined the army. A. before B. since C. that D. after 6. It was two years ___ I joined the army. A. before B. since C. that D. after 7. --- Was it under the tree ___ you were away talking to a friend? --- Sure. But when I got back there, the bike was gone. A. that B. where C. which D. while 8. --- Why don’t we take a little break ? --- Didn’t we just have ____ ? A. it B. that C. one this 9. It was not until 1920 ____ regular radio broadcast began. A. while B. which C. that D. since 10. ___ is the fact that English is being accepted as an international language. A. There B. This C. That D. It 11. It was about 600 years ago ___ first clock with a face and an hour hand was made. A. that B. until C. before D. when 12. I hate ____ when people talk with their mouths full. A. it B. that C. these D. them 13. It was only when I reread his poems recently ____ I began to appreciate their beauty. A. until B. that C. then D. so
14. It is the ability to do the job ____ matters not where you come from or what you are. A. one B. that C. what D. it 15. The Parkers bought a few house but __ will need a lot of work before they can move in. A. they B. it C. one D. which 16. ____ no need for us to discuss the problem again since it has already been settled. A. It has B. There has C. It is D. There is 17. Was it in 1969 __ the American astronaut succeeded ___landing on the moon. A. when; on B. that; on C. when; in D. that; in 18. Was ___ that I saw last night at the concert? A. it you B. not you C. you D. that yourself 19. ____ was in 1979 ___ I graduated from the university. A. That; that B. It; that C. That; when D. It; when 20. What a pity my new computer doesn’t work! ____ must be something wrong with it. A. It B. There C. This D. That 21. I like ____ in the autumn when the weather is clear and bright. A. this B. that C. it D. one 22. Someone is knocking at the door, but who can ___ be? A. one B. he C. she D. it 23. A knock on the door made him look up. But ___ was only the manager. A. this B. that C. she D. it 24. Someone is ringing the doorbell. Go and see ____ . A. who is he B. who he is C. who is it D. who it is 25. Is ___ necessary to complete the design before National Day? A. this B. that C. it D. he 26. Does ___ matter if he can’t finish the job on time? A. this B. that C. he D. it 27. It worried her a bit ___ her hair was turning grey. A. while B. that C. if D. for 28. They have made __ a rule __in the room. A. this; not to smoke B. it; smoking C. it; to not smoke D. it; not to smoke 练习一 1.CADC 5. BADC 9. ADBA 练习二 1.ABDAB 6.ADDCD 11.AABBB 16.DDABB 21.DDDDC 26.DBD莲山课件 原文地址：http://www.5ykj.com/shti/gaoer/94391.htm